Tomorrow we will find out if we have been accepted to adopt.
We will have the results of 2 years of waiting, researching, paperwork, tests, interviews, classes, disappointments, many uncertainties and also intense hope.
If we are, we will become parents of a baby in the coming days, weeks or months.
I cannot even believe I am writing this. Daring to hope.
Something that I have doubted in my dark nights of the soul in this IF journey of over 4 years. We are seeing a light at the end of the tunnel, but still we have no clarity of what is behind that light,.
If we are not accepted we will need to wait more time until we pass more interviews, tests and counseling anywhere from a few months to years.
Today I went to confesion and broke down crying for nothing.
Also started eating Dulce de Leche like crazy....
I am that nervous.
If you see this post can you please spare a prayer? I am not sure how we will sleep tonight.
- ► 2012 (64)
- Questions to the experts
- On thyroids, diets and acupuncture
- Heartbroken on Father´s day
- We have got news!
- Only on St Anthony´s feast day
- News on the adoption front
- St. Anthony working already!!! and more intentions...
- updated: More intentions International Novena to ...
- st. Anthony of Padua helper against infertility an...
- Saint Anthony international novena
- ▼ June (11)