If you want your intentions to be included please put the intentions in the comments section or send me an email.
The intentions so far:
The intentions so far:
- Please interceed for JoAnn and baby Joseph these last days of pregnancy. For a healthy pregnancy and delivery for both.
- for the launch of the : Catholic If group in Spanish and that we soon can have Spanish resources for those Spanish speaking Catholics facing IF: blogs, The infertility companion for Catholics book, etc
- For AF: So her DH and her can conceive a healthy baby. For healing after their miscarriage.
- For JB and her DH to conceive
- For BBL: that they can conceive and have a healthy pregnancy
- For S and R: to have children of their own that are happy, holy and healthy
- For C´s intentions:
- 1. Safety for our family and for God to grow our family in time.
- 2. For good ear health and visit with ENT for Joseph and any follow-up as needed.
- 3. For adequate housing for our growing family. (whether or not to purchase new home and when/how)
- for T and P to conceive a second child prior to the passing of T's father, employment for P, and for the soul of T's dying father and peace during his passing
- For Lianna, for peace in her heart
- For D: That God expands our family with a healthy child and for an end to abortion
- for K: for their 1st baby either through Napro or adoption.
- For: M: For a culture of life, for the challenges we will be facing in the next few months locally and for a long distance relationship
- For the Catholic IF yahoo group and all the members intentions
- For 2 very close family members who are facing infertility
- For B, so she has all the answers she needs to have amazing health
- For Dr, H´s major operation on Wednesday that all goes well and he has a fast recovery
- For B (a Mexican client of mine) who is pregnant after 7 years of marriage and 1 miscarriage last year, that all goes well with her pregnancy
- For the success of the book The infertility companion for Catholics
- For a new baby for my DH and I
- For all the practitioners and doctors that are right now in PPVIs studying.
Here is te Novena. also below I have included a link with many letters of thanks to her thanking her for her intercession, they are truly inspiring.
God, our Father, You have granted to Your church the gift of Gianna Beretta Molla. In her youth she lovingly sought You and drew other young people to You, involving them, through apostolic witness and Catholic Action, in the care of the sick and aged, to help and comfort them.
We thank You for the gift of this young woman, so deeply committed to You. Through her example grant us the grace to consecrate our lives to Your service, for the joy of our brothers and sisters.
Jesus, Redeemer of mankind, You called Saint Gianna to exercise the medical profession as a mission for the comfort of bodies and souls. In her suffering fellow men and in the little ones, deprived of all support, she saw You.
We thank You for having revealed Yourself to this servant as “one who serves” and who soothes the sufferings of men. Treasuring her example may we become generous Christians at the service of our brothers and sisters, especially those with whom You deign to share Your Cross.
God, Sanctifying Spirit, who love the Church as Your Bride, You poured into the heart of Saint Gianna a share of Your Love so that she could radiate it in her family, and thus cooperate with You in the wonderful plan of creation, and give life to new children who could know and love You.
We thank You for this model wife and, through her encouraging witness, we beg You to grant to our families the serene and Christian presence of mothers committed to transform their homes into cenacles of faith and love, rich with generous activity and sanctifying service.
O God, Creator and lover of mankind, You were close to Saint Gianna when, affected by illness, she was in the painful dilemma of choosing between her own life and the life of the child whom she was carrying in herself, a gift long-awaited. Trusting You alone, and aware of Your Commandment to respect human life, Gianna found the courage to do her duty as a mother and to say “yes” to the new life of her baby, generously sacrificing her own. Through the intercession of Mary, Mother of Jesus, and after the example of Gianna, inspire all mothers to welcome with love the sparkle of new life. Grant us the grace we are praying for …………. and the joy to find an inspiration in Saint Gianna who, as a model spouse and mother, after the example of Christ, gave up her life for the life of others.
Thank yous to St Gianna.
Last year I became a mother on Holy Thursday. An amazing feast day.
While I was grieving for the loss of the first baby of my brother and sister in law and was really mad for the injustice of miscarriage and IF, an amazing woman here in Mexico City was giving birth to a healthy baby boy, ouir son.
Last year I posted this while my son was being born: .Sometimes the pain of Holy Week starts early
A death and a birth for my family on the very same day.
We know a few facts about Josemaria´s birthmother, that Josemaria in due time will know.
Adoption is closed here, so after she gave birth Josemaria was transfered to our amazing agency, a Catholic one that for many, many years has saved countless mothers and babies. He was lovingly taken care of by several nurses and many women volunteers who hold and feed the babies for many hours a day. He became the favourite of the nursery.
We know his BM had a very hard time singing all the paperwork and she canceled several meetings in front of the judge for the final singnature. Here the governement gives BM as much time as needed to reflect.
This is why Josemaria came only at 3 months and 3 weeks of birth to our home. We also know she took amazingly good care of herself and Josemaria.
I cannot even imagine how hard it must have been for her and my eyes fill with tears at the thought of this. I am praying very specially for her today.
April 21st is also the day St. Gianna gave birth to the daughther she gave up her life for and on April 28th is our 5th wedding anniversary and also the 50th anniversary of when she died after a week of agony.
St. Gianna pray for all of us.
Thank you for the gift of our son.