Sorry about this being so last minute. I wanted to post this yesterday, but I lost my fligth to return to Mexico (forgot my passport in the rental car) and ended up flying most of the day and night to get home with no access to my blog.
In order to start our Spanish blog and online support group activities the authors of "The infertility Companion for Catholics" book and I we will be praying a novena to St Gianna starting today and ending on her feast day: April 28th.
Our online Spanish group will also launch on that day and be under St Gianna´s care and under Our Lady of Guadalupe protection.
We can also include your intentions in the Novena and gladly pray for you also
Please send me your intentions in the comments section or to my email and I will post each day the prayer and do a summary of the intentions.
All are welcome: for adoption,. for a 1st baby, for more children, for clarity on next steps, etc.
- Baptisms, deaths and celebrations
- Confession on 5th avenue
- UPDATE: Dr. H is recuperating
- Dr H storm heavens for him
- Napro testing results = Restless heart, plus more ...
- 2nd day of the Novena, 50th anniversary and my son...
- TODAY: International Novena to St Gianna starts
- An amazing book and a book tour you do not want to...
- Cardinal Dolan Times 100 most influential
- Happy Easter and Napro testing update
- Putting the house in order after my confession
- ▼ April (11)
- ► 2011 (82)