Wednesday, April 25, 2012

UPDATE: Dr. H is recuperating

Hi!


JUST GOT THE UPDATE:

Dr. H is out of surgery after 3.5 hours and doing well in the recuperating area.   He will not be receiving visitors in order to rest, but please continue  for a great recovery.

=)



A few days ago Dr. H and I were in  contact due to some things regarding the growth Napro here.

He had  also written  to me about his operation and I told him about the Novena and asked if I could ask for prayers and  how much he wanted to share.    He wrote this to me last night,   letting me share  with both the blog world and the catholic if yahoo group this message:


Dear E:

Thank you so much for your email. Yes, you can tell people that I am undergoing a quadruple bypass procedure Wednesday morning beginning at 7:30 a.m. (Central Standard Time). I am actually looking very much forward to this. I have no doubt that the surgery will go very well. I am in the hands of an excellent surgeon. Also, I know that I will feel better after it is all over and have renewed energy.

In the last part of the email he asks for our prayers.  


So here it is.  Exactly as he wished.    Please continue praying for him. 

St. Gianna pray for us
St Raphael pray for us
St. Thomas pray for us
Our Lady of Guadalupe pray for us. 

9 comments:

  1. I thank you for this message. I am a nervous wreck until this man is out of surgery.

    Maybe we all can send him flowers????????


    Something amazing and beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for this wonderful man and doctor. Thank you for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little JoAnn is right, we should all send him something! Flowers, or even a spiritual bouquet!

    Thank you so much for sharing the update. I am waiting anxiously and praying hard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dedicated my morning rosary to him, I may have to do a second!

    I know that so many are praying for him. God is protecting his faithful servant, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for keeping us updated! Praying this amazing man to heal quickly and painlessly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with Little JoAnn & Hebrews! How about a spiritual bouquet???

    Martha ~ Thank you SO much for this update! I was wondering how things went.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for letting us know! It sounded like a scary surgery but so glad he's in recovery now. Definitely praying!!

    ReplyDelete