I had the inmense pleasure to pray for Brenda from Life as we Know It. http://lameys.blogspot.com/ .
I had been a long time lurker of hers specially to find out what Maggie was up to so it was great to be able to follow their path more closely in building a family.
I laughed every time she called her husband CHE since I could not but imagine an Argentinian Gaucho! Che is slang for guy in Argentina so I was always imagining an Argentinan in the USA!
I loved reading the updates on their pregnancy and Maggie during a very dark period for me since it gave me hope that even in the hardest of circumstances God is always there.
I put intentions at the Basilica of Guadalupe for a healthy pregnancy and delivery, prayed at Adoration, offered my hospital stay and most recent miscarriage and the pain surrounding it for her and had her and her family adopted by a convent.
I will continue to pray for you and your family Brenda and will be right there praying when the time comes for the birth of your new baby.
- ► 2012 (64)
- ► 2011 (82)
- Prayer buddy reveal
- An early Christmas present
- Breakdown and hopefully a turning point
- "Look vertically, not horizontally"
- Being held by the Virgin (and my prayer buddy)
- A 14 year old girl
- "Let nothing else worry you, disturb you"
- Prayers please =(
- Romantic vacation advice from a monk
- December 9th, 1531
- Baby-keys, husbands and grief
- My fathers Christmas
- My life plan and why I am struggling
- Wheat and a powerful Prayer buddy
- ▼ December (14)